Self-love affirmations are a great way to get yourself into a better state of mind and build your self-appreciation. Self-love increases with practice and using affirmations will help to make it a habit.
Affirmations work by allowing you to focus on what it is you actually want, rather than what you don’t want or what you are missing.
There are a few ways that you can implement affirmations. I prefer to start my day with affirmations by repeating two or three of my favorite ones. You can even do this in front of a mirror if you like. We call this mirror talk.
Another way to start using self-love affirmations is to actually write them down. I’ve long been a fan of writing down goals and aspirations. I believe there is power in the written word. The same is true for writing down your self-love affirmations.
Using self-love affirmations can spark positive energy throughout the day.
Below are 50 self-love affirmations to get you started. You can pick and choose the affirmations that resonate with you the most. You can also change the wording to better fit your personal situation.
The point is to use these affirmations to keep your energy positive and manifest the feelings and the life you want.
27 Self-Love Affirmations
1. Today, I choose me.
2. I love my body and all it does for me.
3. My inner world creates my outer world.
4. I am worthy of love.
5. I carry strength and resilience with me.
6. My every step is one of courage.
7. I have the ability to overcome any challenge life gives me.
8. Abundance and love flow from me.
9. I am pure beauty.
10. I am a radiant and joyous person.
11. I am enough.
12. I am surrounded by the loving energy of the Universe.
13. I am loved beyond comprehension.
14. I am fierce.
15. My body, mind, and soul are the pictures of perfect health.
16. I am balanced.
17. I honor my inner voice.
18. I am abundant.
19. I am safe. I am supported. I am protected.
20. I am never alone. The universe supports me at every step.
21. I choose to be grateful for all that I have.
22. I am powerful beyond my wildest dreams.
23. My voice is valuable, and my opinion matters.
24. The universe is conspiring to help me succeed.
25. I am delightful.
26. I am not afraid to feel my feelings.
27. My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts.
What’s your favorite self-love affirmation? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to pin this post on Pinterest!