“To experience the Universe, I need to give it a chance.”
Is it just me, or do you sometimes believe that the Universe is conspiring against you?
You deal with a lot of things on a daily basis. You are likely juggling work, home, family, friends, and things get so busy and complicated that inevitably things seem to start going wrong at some point. You wonder does the Universe has it out for you or what?
Even though we may feel this way at times, the truth of the matter is that the Universe is NOT conspiring against us. In reality, we have gotten in the habit of conspiring against ourselves.
The Universe wants us to be happy. The Universe wants us to ACHIEVE, SUCCEED, EXCEL, PROGRESS, CELEBRATE, and GROW. We stunt our own happiness and growth with lingering thoughts of defeat and negativity. When we get in the habit of not believing in the extraordinary characteristics that we embody as a gift from God, then we get in the way of the blessings and positive experiences that the Universe has to offer us.
So today, let’s focus on centering our bodies, minds, and souls to tap into these gifts that await us. Let’s release the negative energy and thoughts of defeat that plague us and cripple our growth. Let’s stop conspiring against ourselves and give the Universe a chance to do its job.
Here are 15 Morning Affirmations for the Universe:
- I effectively communicate with the Universe today.
- I accept energy from the Universe now in this moment.
- To experience the Universe, I need to give it a chance.
- My positive energy is good for the Universe.
- I am clear in my requests to the Universe.
- I choose to send the Universe love and acceptance.
- Blessings pour from the Creator to the entire Universe.
- I am an asset to the Universe.
- I have faith in myself, and in the Universe.
- I have power over my individual Universe.
- I release all anger to the Universe, and I am transformed.
- I release all limiting beliefs to the Universe.
- I’m comfortable within the Universe.
- I send out positive vibes and love to the Universe.
- I am at one with the Universe.