Showing gratitude and appreciation for everything you have in your life is a great method for conquering your negative thoughts.
When you focus on what you lack –lacking experience, lacking a successful career, lacking money, lacking love, etc.–this negative energy acts as a shackle keeping you from realizing your full potential.
When you focus on gratitude, you direct your energy to show thankfulness for the things you have in your life, rather than obsess over the things that you do not have.
Starting a gratitude journal or participating in a gratitude challenge is a great way to kickstart an attitude of gratitude and make it a habit. A simple way to get started is to start using gratitude affirmations in your daily life.
What is a Gratitude Affirmation?
Gratitude affirmations are intentional statements that help you to express appreciation in your daily life. Using affirmations of gratitude help you to focus your intentions and create more positive thoughts and a happier mindset.
How Do You Use Gratitude Affirmations?
Gratitude affirmations are designed to help you manifest your desires and feel more appreciative for what you have in your life now.
The best way to use gratitude affirmations is in repetition and as a part of a routine. Will you implement morning affirmations as a part of your morning routine? Will you use your affirmations at night before bed so that they are the last thoughts on your mind before you go to sleep?
The idea is to pick a routine and practice your gratitude affirmations consistently.
It’s also to get in a habit of not only speaking your affirmations aloud, but also writing them down consistently. There is something magical about actually taking the time to write down your affirmations and rereading them.
As you read your written affirmations, your brain is processing this information and storing it for later use. As you speak your affirmations of gratitude, you are releasing the energy of your thoughts into the universe and attracting more of what you want.
30 Gratitude Affirmations to Feel Happier
Remember to write them down and speak them aloud.
- I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
- Whatever has happened, and whatever does happen, I’m certain that I can be grateful again.
- I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving an the love I have yet to receive.
- I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
- I am thankful for each new day.
- I am grateful for my home and the blessing of having a roof over my head.
- The feeling of gratefulness expands my perspective and open me up to new ways of living happily in this world.
- I bring a grateful spirit to each step and action I take.
- I am thankful for second chances.
- I accept my burdens and I accept my blessings, and so I transform my burdens into my blessings.
- My gratitude is an absolute magnet for the manifestation of all that I want.
- I express gratitude for a loving partner who loves me unconditionally.
- I’m grateful for my children who have helped me to grow more loving and patient.
- I am grateful for the ability to make healthy, positive choices.
- I am thankful to live my life as my authentic best self.
- No matter how dark the night, I am grateful that joy comes in the morning.
- Even on my bad days, I am grateful for the opportunity to experience life.
- I’m thankful for the money that flows into my life easily, frequently, and abundantly.
- I am grateful for all the people in my life without whom my life would be incomplete.
- I am so grateful for supportive friends and a loving family.
- I am grateful for excellent health, prosperity and true love.
- I am thankful for the lessons the universe has presented me with because I know they are an opportunity to learn and grow and be a better person.
- I am thankful for all the laughter and joy in my life.
- I am grateful for my dreams and desires because I know that they are manifesting now.
- I am so grateful for discovering my power to create the reality I’ll love.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to explore nature.
- I am seeing improvements and I am grateful for all of them.
- I am grateful to be working towards my purpose in this world.
- I appreciate the beauty and majesty of my body.
- Things just keep getting better and better, and I am so grateful.