33 Self Love Quotes for Every Woman
Learning how to love yourself is a necessary step that you must take on your path of personal growth and personal development. It’s not always an easy step, but it is an essential one.
When you don’t know how to love yourself, you undermine every part of your life from your relationships to your health to your career to your finances and more.
However, when you make self-love a non-negotiable priority, life is suddenly happier and more joy-filled. When your relationship with yourself is full of love, it brings you closer to manifesting the life of your dreams and living your purpose.
Here are 33 of my favorite self love quotes to encourage you to make self love a daily practice and life-long habit. You can also grab a copy of my guided journal, Mastering the Mindset of Self-Love. It’s a helpful tool that combines 28 days of self love journaling, videos, and suggested activities.
33 Self Love Quotes for Inspiration
1. “The fact that someone else loves you DOES NOT rescue you from the project of loving yourself.” – Sahaj Kohli
2. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
3. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball
4. “Have unshakable faith in yourself to become everything you want to be.”
5. “The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you will tolerate.”
6. “To love yourself now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven.” – Alan Cohen
7. “Talk to yourself like you would talk to someone you love.” – Brene Brown
8. “What if you simply devoted yourself to loving yourself more this year?”
9. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
10. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it.” – Anna Taylor
11. “You cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.”
12. “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
13. “Be your own heroine.”
14. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
15. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Your problem is you’re too busy holding on to your unworthiness.”
17. “Everything is so beautiful when you stop looking for flaws.”
18. “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.”
19. “Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.”
20. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “Self-love is a choice.”
22. “It’s not selfish to make your happiness a priority.”
23. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
24. “When we give ourselves compassion, we are opening our hearts in a way that can transform our lives.” – Kristin Neff
25. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve love and affection.” – Buddha
26. “Self-love should be the new #relationshipgoals.”
27. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
28. “Fall in love with taking care of yourself.”
29. “Be kinder to yourself, and then let your kindness flood the world.” – Pema Chodron
30. “Loving ourselves through the process of owning our story is the bravest thing we will ever do.” – Brene Brown
31. “Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish. It makes you indestructible.”
32. “No other love, no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
33. “You are a true success if you can trust yourself, love yourself, and be yourself.”
I hope these self love quotes inspire you to love yourself first and encourage you to make yourself a constant priority.
2 thoughts on “33 Self Love Quotes for Every Woman”
Yes its true! Self love is important. And maybe its kinda hard to do but these quotes and pictures are such a big help to remind ourselves that we need to love ourselves more so we can be genuinely happy with our lives.
Absolutely Nichole!!! xoxo